Friday, May 30, 2008

For Karyn...

So, my sister asked me to take some pictures of some of the birthday cards I have...(I've been in several different card clubs & have quite the assortment)...to help her get some ideas. Actually, she asked for a picture of "my favorite birthday card"...she probably knew that there was NO possible way for me to narrow it down to JUST one...LOL. So, Karyn, for you, here are SEVERAL different cards...hope the pictures help!! :) I'd love to see what you end up doing/making!


This first one I got from my ward exchange. The girl who did it is super crafty & sells Stampin' Up! stuff, so I'm not sure how helpful it is, but I love the colors & layout!




This one is so easy...I went through an "orange" stage, and needed something simple...




This one is fairly easy too...just a lot of layering, plus a bit of ribbon & a brad...





I thought this one looked fairly simple too, round the corners & staple a ribbon on the top. In case you can't read the saying..."True friendship isn't seen with the eyes...it's felt with the heart. Happy Birthday!" I love the colors black, white & red together...





Here's another really simple one that I got from my ward exchange...

This is a "Congratulations" card, but could easily use the layout & find some cute embellishment for the top...

Now...here is one of my favorite layouts ever. I originally received this card in my ward exchange & I thought it was adorable! Sorry it's so blurry...the picture doesn't do it justice...

So, I copied the layout & made this card (sorry, it's blurry again) for one of my exchanges with Matt's family...

And...I liked it so much still, that now this is the card I'm making to exchange with my sisters next month...all the same layout, just different colored ribbon, paper & brad, obviously! :)

Happy Card Making!!

1 comments:

Karyn

Thank you so much Meshelle! I wish I had your same card collection. I am off to the craft store :)