Thursday, June 5, 2008

Corrupting Connor

As I was making lunch today, I accidently left the fridge open while I placed some items on the counter. Before I had the chance to turn around & close it, I notice that Connor had taken the liberty of getting stuff out for himself....actually, not stuff, just one item in particular....a can of Moutian Dew!! Apparently, he knows what to do with the can, because this is what he started doing...

I tried taking the can away from Connor, but he wasn't too happy about that, so I let him just carry it around for a bit before we had lunch...this is how I found him a few minutes later...

...still carrying around the can & playing on the trampoline! :) He's one cute kid, huh?

Funny enough, as of June 1st, I decided to stop drinking soda. Now, I've done this on a few different occassions, but I'm REALLY serious about it this time...as long as I don't give in to "social drinking"...that seems to be when it's the hardest. Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

Rochelle

The picture of him on the trampoline is so darling! Have you ever cut his hair or is it still that short? It's so blonde like I remember Kyle's when he was little. Adorable.

Karyn

He is so freaking cute! I can't believe how big he is?!? Isn't it funny the things they get attached too!

Karyn

Time to update your blog . . . :)

Rochelle

Gracie is wearing the little brown skirt that you let us borrow at Christmastime today. She reminds me so much of your girls when she's wearing it! I am missing you guys today. I had to show her pictures of her cousins so she knows who's skirt it is. :)

hOLLIANN

Cute blog...cute kids...tell Matt hello from us.

Brenda

Cute boy - love the "social drinking" comment! Great blog, I can't believe you have 4 kids!! Wow!