Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you were to come to our house....

...you'd find lots of Parker's drawings around! This boy loves to color, cut, paste, tape up, etc any piece of art work that he does. I think it's time I found a cork-board to hang up all his artwork on!
Here's some pictures of what you'd currently find around our house....

(symbols for only Rescue Hero's and NYPD allowed in this room)




(Lego "rock monster"...from the Power Miners set...some of Park's favorite pictures to color, recently...and yes, we print LOADS of pictures off daily!) :)





(more Rescue Hero's and Power Miner pictures)



(still not sure what all this one means...he likes to use the "+" sign when he is combining stuff, currently we have "M+"heart"+P" written on our porch in chalk...that means "mom loves Parker...anyway, there is a heart, rock monster and arrows to the right on this picture...whatever that means!)



P.S. I realize I have a month worth of catching up to do (end of school projects, family reunions, misc. pictures, etc), so I'll do my best to do some regular blogging! :)

1 comments:

Suzanne

I LOVE IT! We have a doorway that is a dedicated family art gallery. We gotta follow Parker's example and get going!