Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Reunion #1

Yep...it's official...I'm a slacker. I am NOT good at remembering to take pictures! We took our camera, though it only made an appearance on 2 occasions....never mind the roasting marshmallows over the campfire, seeing all the baby animals that have been born, craft projects, hanging out, etc....so, here's the few from getting together with Matt's family from a couple of weeks ago.

Matt's parent's bought a Tote Goat (yeah, I didn't know what it was either, until we arrived) a few days before we got there. Matt found a new toy, the kids, Matt & I all had fun riding it (when it wasn't raining) and Connor decided the helmet should be his.... :)

1 comments:

Suzanne

Love it. I always remember the camera, but sometimes am so busy taking pictures of the event, I don't actually participate in the event. You have many pictures stored in your head and in your heart. More importantly, so does your family. Well done.