Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Are Thankful

''I stole this idea from my SIL, Rochelle, for Family Home Evening last night...and I think it was a big hit! Parker made 3 different hands (I love that he had SO many things to list that he was thankful for) and the girls had a blast cutting & writing down what they were thankful for as well. Matt was super awesome too, because (if you look closely, just to the left of our turkey's neck you can see a little tiny blue hand...just for Allie), Matt didn't want to leave Allie out on our Thankful FHE!

Some of the things Parker is thankful for are: jet planes, blankies, grandmas and grandpas, Talon (one of his preschool friends), Transformers (of course!), and then on one of his hands he listed each member of our family!

Connor said he was thankful for: Pooh Bear, his green blankie, Mommy, Daddy, his Curious George monkey, and then each of his sisters & brother!

Some of the things listed by Annie: Heavenly Father, my friends, books, bed, my family. Abbie was thankful for her friends & books too, shelter, Jesus, school & toys. As a parent, it was fun to see what each of the kids listed! I'm so thankful for this time of year, and a wonderful family to celebrate it with!!