Monday, November 2, 2009

Here's Our Costumes!

A few days late, but worth the wait!
Connor's & Parker's costumes are the same from last year...I think they liked them, because there was only one time (early in October) that Parker asked to be Optimus Prime & then he decided on being a bat. Connor wanted to be the same puppy from last year...he was super cute though, because he ACTED like a puppy too...especially during our preschool Halloween party that we had.


Annie being a black cat...

Abbie was a witch!

And my Redneck Husband...


Gotta have a group shot too...


We hope you all had a fun Halloween, just like us!!

5 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

So I love that our girls were the exact same things. Cats and witches. lol Too cute!

Karyn

Awwww, I miss you guys! Hope you had a great weekend!

House of Ham's

Super cute costumes! I especially like the witch! Glad you guys had a great halloween!

ShaRene Knox

What cute Christensen's!!!
Absolutely darling costumes.
Gotta luv Matt's :D

It's Beautiful Here

SOOOo Fun!! I really really need a computer so I can start blogging again. The stinking library won't even let me access the family site! dumb