Tuesday, August 23, 2011

St. George Vacation - St. George LDS Temple

On our final day in St. George, we took the kids to see the LDS Temple. We took time to go through the visitors center, watch a short film about the divine & eternal nature of families (it was a tear-jerker!) and walk around the outside of the temple! It was a fantastic morning!

Couldn't pass up a quiet moment of the kids sitting in front of the Christus....

This is my favorite picture of the day (and one of the rare family photos we were able to catch during the entire trip!)....nothing says Forever Family like getting a picture in front of the temple!!


And a few shots of just the temple that I snapped as we were leaving...the last one is my favorite (I love the brilliant white of the temple against the blue, blue sky)!










Don't pass up to visit this amazing site when you're in St. George!! It's beautiful!!

1 comments:

Rochelle

You guys are awesome. I love that you had so many teaching moments with the kids on your vacation. I seriously want to be a fly in the wall in your home. I look up to you and Matt so much.