Wednesday, August 17, 2011

St. George Vacation - Snow Canyon


Another day of our vacation, we made plans to go hiking in Snow's Canyon. We had to start early (well..."vacation" early) and take lots of water and Gatorade (along with a few snacks!). I LOVE that Snow's Canyon has a good range of easy trails for our little ones or longer, more difficult trails, if that is what you want. Anyway, we got in two short "hikes" and then I took Abbie, Annie, Parker, and Connor on a little bit longer hike while Matt stayed with a napping Allie. Apparently, I took a lot of pictures this day....so I'll just let the pictures do the talking! ;)























Another thumbs-up activity to do when you visit St. George! (On a funny note, when we stopped at my parents house on our drive back to Boise, we discovered that my Dad, 4 brothers & nephew were hiking in the next canyon over at the exact day & time that we were at Snow's Canyon...what a small world!)

4 comments:

Suzanne

Those are beautiful shots. You know, it could have been the family hiking through a garbage dump, and the photos would still have been precious. What a lovely family you have!

Kyle

I miss being close enough to enjoy the natural beauty of Utah...

The Gilley's

We used to live in St. George, and when my grown children were younger we have some of the same exact pictures of them in the same circle type cave cut outs, that your sweet children were in. Snow Canyon is an amazing place! I love your blog!

Rochelle

So fun! Way to go hiking, Meshelle. You are looking so good.