Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessing

Sunday brought Allie's blessing day. We knew Annie would be getting baptized this weekend, so we held off blessing Allie so we could do both in one big weekend (hopefully it made travelling/attending easier for our parents!). Here are a few pictures from after the blessing...
Allie with her Daddy & both Grandpas!

And Mommy with her "two white girls" (as the boys have been saying)...

Just the two white girls....

Another Mommy & girls...

Just Mom & Allie!...

I realized that I didn't get any snap shots with both Matt & I with Allie....I'll have to get those that our Mom's took! We had such a fantastic weekend and we are so blessed to have family & friends that came to show their love and support, along with all those that were there in spirit too (we missed you)!

4 comments:

Rochelle

Both girls look so darling! I'm glad it was such a picture perfect weekend for you. I'm glad you felt our spirits... because I was sure thinking about you!

Suzanne

The dress was perfect! What a great day.

ShaRene Knox

She is such a beautiful girl! It was a wonderful weekend. Happy Mother's Day Meshelle!

Karyn

She looks so gorgeous in that white dress and cute headband. Wish we could've been there! xo