Saturday, January 30, 2010

We Have a Birthday Boy!

Today Connor is THREE YEARS OLD! He woke up this morning, came into our room & let me know, "Mom, today's my birthday!" After giving him birthday hugs & kisses and then getting a phone call to be sung "Happy Birthday" to from Grandma Judy, Nate, Sharyn & Shannon, we headed downstairs for Connor-man to open his gifts!!...

Some "Handy Manny" books...some of his favorite!

A "Handy Manny Fix It Phone" from Grandma Judy & Grandpa Bill...

And a new bike from Mom & Dad, along with a helmet & knee pads!
After opening gifts, we all got ready and headed off to Krispy Kreme for breakfast (Connor's choice, that he's been telling us for the last few months!).

At lunch time, I called, "Connor-man, come for lunch!" and he responded by saying, "I'm not Connor-man today, I'm Birthday Boy!" Too cute! I think he's having a good day....we'll finish it off tonight with some cupcakes for everybody! I sure am blessed to have this cute boy in my life!

2 comments:

Rochelle

Happy Birthday, Connor-man! We love you! (Graham LOVES Handy Manny too... I swear you guys are the same kid! except for the bladder of steal... graham could really use one of those!)

Meshelle-- Blind Side is the best movie I've seen in a long time. I loved it. You guys should definitely go and see it.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs

It definitely was a fun, fun morning. Glad I was able to join in the good times!!