Saturday, January 9, 2010

More Showing Off! :)

These next few pictures are from when the kids came to visit Baby Allie and me later the day that she was born! I love seeing how much Allie is already adored by her older brothers & sisters!

Here's Parker getting to hold her for the very first time!


Connor climbed up on my lap & loved looking at (and kissing) his new baby sister!


Abbie loves holding Allie like this...

And a picture of my FIVE kids and me!!....I love every single one of them!!
Matt finally got a chance to hold Allie (without compitition with the other kids) when it was time for me to be discharged!!...he's a proud dad!!

Lastly....Allie in her "coming home" outfit!

I am SO in love with her already!!!

6 comments:

Jody

She definately fits into the Christensen mold! Love the pic of you and your FIVE children. Matt sure does look like a proud dad! Congrats again.

Rochelle

These pictures are so fun! Each one of them is so cute with her. My favorite is the one of you and the kids. You look amazing! I can't wait to hear the full birth story. Those are so fun to read. I've always looked to you as a great example of motherhood, Meshelle. You are amazing!

Christy

Meshelle, she is beautiful. Congratulations.

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! Congrats!!!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

I'm just gonna ditto chelle. :)

KarenWaite

She is adorable, Congratulations! I love those polka dot pants, too. :) What a cute family!