Friday, September 4, 2009

Our Pre-schooler, Parker!

Parker started preschool on Wednesday morning. He loves preschool!! He has been asking me for weeks, "How many days until I start preschool, Mom?" So, when Wednesday arrived, he was one excited boy! He was up, getting ready & begging me to fix breakfast before the sun was even up!
One fun fact about Parker, is that if you've been lucky enough to spend anytime with him in the last few months, you know that he LOVES Transformers! So, as we did our school shopping...we came home with a few Transformer items...
1st...a backpack! What 4 yr. old boy wouldn't think this is awesome?!!?
2nd...some Transformer shoes! (Optimus Prime, of course!)
3rd...some new Transformer underwear (they don't sit in his drawer long...he wears them as soon as I get them washed, LOL)!
Lucky for Parker, he talked Gramma C (she spent a week here with the kids while I was at Young Women's camp) into adding to his Transformer collection, by buying him plate, bowl and cup that are just his own!

Then, of course, Matt added to the collection too....we have a Transformer poster in the boys room...
... the Transformer movie (I'm sure we'll be getting "Revenge of the Fallen" when it's out on DVD)...
...and we picked up the soundtrack to "Revenge of the Fallen" (it's pretty good, especially if you like Linkin Park, Green Day, etc)...
And, I forgot to mention that even the Easter Bunny knew that Parker loves Transformers, so for Easter Parker got a Transformer swim towel in his Easter basket (it's been used almost EVERY day this summer!)....
I love my Parker! He brings a smile to my face every day and I love how much he loves Transformers!! Isn't he cute?

P.S. Just in case you are wondering, Parker does have some Transformer action figures (4 or 5 at the present time, thanks to Grandma Judy & birthday/Christmas presents) and several other Transformer items...I just thought I'd included enough pictures for today!! :)

4 comments:

Rochelle

That little boy has the cutest smile ever. I miss him!

My boys love Transformers too... especially the ones that are also Star Wars ships! :)

Just FYI. Our Family Dollar has these awesome mini- transformers that are the size of a matchbox car and totally easy to transform. My boys love them. They are perfect for stocking stuffers! Let me know if you want me to pick some up... I don't know if you have family dollars up there.

Love you!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

Seems a little bit like Matt with the incredible hulk. :)

Karyn

What a lucky little guy getting all of his favoriate stuff! Very cute! Love that little man :)

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs

So cute!! love that boy. Tell him grandpa just got himself a Transformer TRUCK. His selling point to me is that "it will be perfect for taking the grandkids in." He will have it up at Park City!