Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School Pictures!

So...what better way to get back into blogging after summer vacation than by posting pictures from the girl's 1st day back to school?

Abbie and Annie looked pretty darn cute, if I say so myself, and had fun picking out their own outfits for the first day back!!


Of course, they had to show off their new "Wizards of Waverly Place" backpacks...

Here's Abbie...

and Annie....

And all four in front of the school (I was LOL at Parker's and Annie's expressions)...
We are all excited for the new school year to begin & I think we're going to have a fantastic year!!

4 comments:

Rochelle

I love it! They are just so grown up. I love Abbie's outfit... can I get one in my size?

We just watched the Wizards of Waverly Place movie and I must say... I am a big fan.

And, I love the star. I've been wanting to cut down out big ugly tree in the front and put one of those on the front of our house for about a year now! :)

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

LOL, Millie and Maddie are looking at these pictures with me and Millie is bawling her head off because she misses them so much. And "they have new faces mom. They are growing up and I DON'T like that they are bigger than me!" (she is stomping off downstairs because she can now read all that I wrote and is upset that I shared it. lol)

I told her well we are going to see them at Thanksgiving when we go to Grandma's. To which she replied "But I am going to be so shy, and they won't want to play with me because they are so big and I am still so small." LOL

Rochelle

sweet Millie. Tell her she's still bigger than Lincoln! :)

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs

And I love Annie's shoe balance... or lack of the shoe. Dang they grow too fast!!!