Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Pictures

One of the many activities we did over the Thanksgiving holiday was get family pictures taken...with ALL my family. Not just our "little" family...but all my brothers, sisters, their spouses & kids, etc...30 people in all! Here are some of my favorite shots that we just took w/our little camera...

Just our little family...(you can tell Abbie was a little bit cold)...



Here is one of my dad with all the sons (minus my brother-in-law, Brig...this would have been a perfect picture if Brig would have been able to stay!):


And, my mom with her daughters!

And, I couldn't resist sharing this one...Parks & Connor were facinated by a lot of recycling trucks that kept passing....we would find them standing together watching for the trucks to come by....aren't these brothers cute?

3 comments:

Rochelle

Awesome photos! I love the second, more casual one of you guys. Your kids are so grown up!

And I have to say that I didn't even recognize Shannon in the one with all of the girls. She has grown into such a pretty young woman! Wow.

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

I love the second one too. And that pic of parks and conner man is adorable.

Karyn

Have you seen the originals? I think they turned out really well. There was even one of the whole family that turned out. Eventhough Brock looks like Cousin It because his head's turned completely around. Oh well. What do you do when you're trying to get a million kids look in one direction and smile??

But the one of us girls looking up turned out fabulous. I'm going to frame it and put it on my picture wall.