Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Four Trick-or-Treaters on Halloween Night

A total brag blog here....I can't help showing off how cute my 4 trick-or-treaters looked! Abbie decided she wanted to be a She-Devil, Annie is our pretty Cinderella, Parker was a handsome little bat & Connor was a puppy (who refused to wear his puppy hat, but was still darn cute anyway!!

Here is Abbie, Annie & Parks posing for a picture!! :)


I know I'm a bit biased, but Abbie was a stunning She-Devil!!

Could Annie look anymore like Cinderella?


Our Bat-boy again...


And, cute little Connor-man enjoying his Halloween candy before we even get started on the trick-or-treating!


We hope all of you had as Happy Halloween as we did!! :)



2 comments:

Rochelle

You can be biased... but I agree, they are absolutely adorable! I love the she-devil and Cinderella really is the cutest I've seen in a long time! I love Halloween pictures!

Karyn

I had your blog on for awhile just to listen to the music. I like your selection :)

Okay, your Halloween pics make me SO excited to see you all next week. Can't wait!!