Monday, October 6, 2008

Random Pictures from Conference Weekend

This weekend we took a trip down to Utah...we spent some time with my family, then spent some time in Park City with Matt's family. Here's a few fun pictures from our weekend...I wish I can been better & snapping pictures, but oh well.....




My little brother, Nate is playing tackle football right now. Parker found his pads & tried them on....pretty handsome, huh?

Here's Nate....he was being cool doing the "peace" sign, but in this picture it looks like his finger is up his nose...LOL!

Grandma Judy made homemade Mac & Cheese for dinner...Connor totally digged it! I thought this was a cute picture of him... :)

My cute "little" brother (he's 8 yrs younger than me, but towers over me by about 6 inches...or more!) and his son, Jefferson! Jefferson totally loved the Mac & Cheese too! I love Jefferson's curls & smile!

While we were in Park City, Connor was so cute. He took every chance he could, to walk around in Abbie's slippers! Notice the truck too...Connor found it at Grandma Judy's house and HAD to have it ALL.THE.TIME!

Here's another picture of Parker....he was building a "fort" for his Rocky-dog....you can't see much of the fort or Rocky underneath, but you can tell Parks was having fun!

Here is Matt's brother, Kyle, with his cute wife Christy & daughter Gabbie! The weekend wasn't nearly long enough to hang out & visit with them, but we sure enjoyed seeing their family!!

And, finally....a view out of our room in Park City. The weather was cool & rainy, but I loved watching the clouds move in over the mountains as the day went on....you can't see the mountains, but they are there, hiding behind the clouds!

We had a fun weekend & are already looking forward to the next time we'll be able to get together with our families!!

2 comments:

Rochelle

I didn't know you guys made it up for conference! How fun... I love the pictures. Your boys are so adorable! I can't believe how big Connor is! His hair reminds me SO much of Kyle's at that age (like I remember when he was that age... but I've seen pictures!)

Karyn

You updated your blog!! Yay!! Looks like a fun trip. I need to call you and see how everything went. The kids are adorable, as usual :) That pic with all of them on the first day of school is too cute!