Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's My Party....oh, Annie's Party!!

So...Annie turned the big 6 years old two weeks ago! She started asking for a "friend party" at least 6 months ago, so we talked about it a lot. Annie decided to have a Hannah Montana (big surprise...) party!! It was a gorgeous day, so we did most of the party stuff outside....we painted finger nails & added the cute little stickers on them, we played musical chairs, played games on the trampoline & then had cake! I think she had a fun time!! Here's some pictures...
The birthday cake...

Getting ready to blow out the candles...

The adorable group of girls!!...they all had SO much fun together!!

Playing musical chairs...I think girls this age are so much fun!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE...WE LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Rochelle

She's looking so grown up! I can't believe she's already 6. For some reason I didn't realize that she and Lincoln were only 2 years apart. It seems like such a big age difference to me when I look at the two of them!

I love that you did a Hannah Montana theme... so cute. I downloaded "Best of Both Worlds" from itune's when I had a giftcard and I think of your girls everytime I listen to it!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

So fun!

Anna....of Anna's Quilting Designs

So cool!! I still feel bad about missing all of the April birthday presents getting sent on time!!! Sorry Annie girl!!!

Amy

That looks like a great party! Fun idea to do nails & stuff. Hannah Montana is pretty popular in our house too. Meshelle, I like the new look for the blog.

Karyn

She's so freaking cute! Wow, I can't believe how many little friends she has. How fun for her!