Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!!....(10 days late)

I thought as we start this new year, I'd share my top 5 list of the fun things that happened in 2007!


In a tie for #1 -- Connor's birth & Abbie's baptism.


Connor was born on January 30, 2007 at 12:23pm. He weighed 7lb. 15oz. and was just SO cute! He's been such a joy to have in our family & I've loved watching the girls be his other mothers. He's grown so much & I can hardly believe we will be celebrating his 1st birthday in just a few weeks!


Abbie was baptized on September 29, 2007. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her dress & just looked so happy. She knows that she made the decision to follow Jesus Christ & we are grateful for the example she sets for her younger siblings.



#3 -- Matt's & my trip to San Francisco! We had such a fun time being together and sight-seeing....and we are VERY grateful for 2 wonderful sets of grandparents that enjoyed having Abbie, Annie & Parker stay at their house while Matt & I were away!



And, in a tie for #4 -- Being with ALL of Matt's family the Saturday & Sunday after Christmas and being with ALL of my family for New Year's Eve! To some, that might not seem like a huge thing, but considering how big BOTH of our families are & how spread out we live, it is big...it's HUGE!! :) With Matt's family, we planned ahead at got a family picture (30 people in all)....with mine, we were surprised by my older brother showing up unexpected just as our party we getting started (I wish I had grabbed my camera)!

Thanks to EVERYBODY who took part in our fantastic 2007...we look forward to a fabulous 2008 & sharing many fun memories together!!! We love you!!

3 comments:

SenecaSis

LOVE the Christensen Family photo! That is the neatest!

Karyn

I was glad to find an update on your blog finally! You've been MIA for too long. I'm glad 2007 was such a rewarding year for you guys. I hope 2008 is just as good! It was so much fun seeing you all at New Years!

Rochelle

I smile everytime I read this post.. yes, I've read it more than once. You guys have such a neat family. I love how all of your top things are family centered! You are amazing!