Monday, December 10, 2007

We've moved!

Oh yes, that was another thing that kept us busy through the month of November! The first week of November, our landlord called us to let us know that he had sold his house & wanted to move into the house we were living in. So, Matt & I quickly went to work trying to find another house to rent...fortunately, we didn't have to look to long or hard...we found a house in the same subdivision, same ward, same schools & that even had the same floor plan, for rent...we were excited!! So, as soon as we got back from our Thanksgiving trip we went crazy packing boxes for the big day! I don't have many pictures because the camera got packed up too...but, here's one of Park's playing on the couch cushions as I was packing up boxes one day...apparently that was loads of fun!



Here's the front room of our "new house" after I had spent the morning unpacking boxes...I mostly had to take the picture just to feel validated that I had gotten a lot done... :)

I'll try to get some pictures posted of the house & the rooms after we get the pictures hung up (hopefully tomorrow!). Until then, here is what we did on Saturday....we (mostly Matt) set up the Christmas lights outside while the kids & I worked on the Christmas tree & decorations inside. Here's some pictures of what the house looks like at night!!

Didn't Matt do a great job?....I'll let him tell the story of how he talked me into climbing up on the roof with him to get more lights hung!....

5 comments:

Rochelle

Good job on the lights! I want to hear that story about climbing up on the roof... I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!

Amy

You're so quick about getting moved in, I still don't have my pictures on the wall and we'll have been in this house one year at the end of December.
That's so great that you found a house in the perfect area so quickly. We once moved 6 houses down on the same street. Easiest move ever.

It's Beautiful Here

Matt did a great job on the outside! SO fun! I love the Spirit of the holidays.

Karyn

Can't wait to see the new place! Awesome job on the lights matt!

Rochelle

I am dying to see you guys! Only a few more days!