Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun with the Hunter's!


So...I've had blogger's block...so much has happened in the last month, since I've blogged that I haven't known where to start to catch up on everything. Having said that...this will be totally random, but I'll try & share some of the fun things we did at Thankgiving, while we were in Utah! First things first, we made a countdown for the kids to keep track of when we got to leave to "Grandma & Grandpa's house"!!! Abbie & Annie were so cute thinking of all the fun things to color on our countdown poster!



While the girls & I were coloring the countdown, Parker did his own coloring....he was pretty proud of his artwork!!


While waiting for everybody to show up for dinner at Grandma Judy's house, Parker took the liberty to jump all over Uncle Nate....it's Parker's favorite thing ever! Nate is Parker's buddy & they are pretty much inseperable whenever we see them!!




I tried to snap pictures of as many of my family as I could...but I got side-tracked 'cause this is one of the few.... here's my sister, Elaina (on the left) holding her 2 month old baby boy, Brock. Brooke (my sister-in-law) is on the right, holding her son, Shaun, who is 9 months old! Aren't the beautiful?!!?


Of course, I had to snap a picture of Shaun & Connor....they are only 4 days apart in age...it's fun to see them together....here they are watching Grandpa put up Christmas lights outside the front window!



On the Friday after Thankgiving, my family always goes to the "Christmas Tree Farm" (I'm sure it has an official name, but that's what we've always called it) to cut down their Christmas tree. This is a tradition that my family has done as long as I can remember, and I love taking my kids along so they can enjoy it too! Here's Grandpa Bill, Uncle Nate, & Parker waiting for the tree choppers on 4 wheelers to come & get us!

Here's Annie patiently waiting as they tie the tree down to the trailer to drive it back to Grandma's van....

Abbie & Sharyn think they own the 4 wheeler....

Abbie, Sharyn & Annie all holding on as they haul the tree back to the van....

I wanted a cute picture with Parker, by all the trees!....

Finally, here's everybody working together to get the tree tied down to the van to take back home....Annie posing in front...LOL!

Grandpa & Grandma headed back to their house to decorate the tree....and we headed down to Grandpa & Grandma Christensen's for their celebrations!....

3 comments:

Rochelle

How fun! I hadn't seen pictures of Elaina's little guy or Ben's. They are adorable! Is Brock named after Brock Henderson? :)

It's Beautiful Here

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love it when you all are down! I can't wait to get together again. Love you guys!

Karyn

I'm glad you guys went! I miss going . . .