Thursday, January 5, 2012

Piano

Just a few weeks before Christmas, our kids piano teacher forwarded on an email to us about BSU selling all their used student pianos. On a whim, Matt stopped to look at what they had available....it was worth the stop! :) This piano is in amazing condition for being used by college students, plus it was black (which I *wanted* but hadn't seen many of on Craigslist when we had looked). Matt brought home the bench for us to put under the tree for Christmas morning, and the rest of it was delivered today!
I love it! And, I can't wait to listen to Abbie, Annie & Parker all practice on it...I know they are excited!! :)

3 comments:

Emily

Ooohh! It's pretty! I love it. I also love your green flowers and candles. Nice pop of color.

Happy practicing to your kids! :D

Suzanne

YAEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. A sixth child to love. :)

ShaRene Knox

I love it! You got some new furniture too! Awesome!!!