Monday, July 18, 2011

This Morning...

...I was cleaning up the kitchen as the kids came in & out of the back door a few times. When I was all done, I peaked out into the backyard to see what everybody was up too. Apparently, I missed all but one of my cute kids come in. This is what I found!!

Allie playing by herself on the trampoline...first walking around the edges!
Then jumping up & down (I think this one is hilarious...look at that hair!).


Then she was laying & rolling around....she finally spotted me!


And here was the priceless smile I got!! :)


Of course, most of the kids thought she was too cute...so they joined in with her too!! (I think they were playing queens & kings, which is why they all have a blanket around their necks - to be their robes, or whatever).

What a great way to start my day!! :)

4 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

That is freakin adorable! I love your kids.

Suzanne

I love her! What a daredevil!

Connie

Her hair is awesome.

The Gilley's

Something I have been meaning to say to you or Matt for a while now.....I just adore your family!! You guys have such amazing kids. The girls are always so helpful, and they are great with the baby. The boys usually have a smile on their faces. You are doing it right, and I admire your family. Just wanted you to know....