Friday, January 7, 2011

One Year Ago Today...




...our beautiful little lady joined our family. Allie has been the perfect addition, too! Allie is absolutely adored by her two big sisters, she gets smothered in kisses regularly from her two big brothers, she has a Daddy that thinks she is the prettiest thing around, and a Mommy who feels so blessed to have this sweet little girl as part of our family!
Allie has grown so much....like all babies during the first year. But, some of her "big" accomplishments are: walking (not all the time, but she can take about 5-6 steps before falling, while giggling her head off!), she has 10 teeth, including her top 2 molars that just grew in, she has been sleeping through the night since she was 2 1/2 months old, she has the cutest crawl in the entire world (if you've seen her crawl, you know exactly what I'm talking about), she loves to babble & can mimic "mama" and "baba" (bottle). Allie also loves to blow raspberries, loves to eat mac & cheese, applesauce, yogurt, bagels, diced pears, and any type of noodle, really.
We are so glad our Allie-cat is part of our family! Happy 1st Birthday, little lady!! We love you more than you will ever know!!!

3 comments:

Fun times

Ohhh how I love that baby :) What a sweet thing, but have you noticed, no more sitting behind you in church...I just couldn't take all of the "pllllease mom, let's have another baby!" :) Now I just love her from afar :)
Happy Birthday Allie!

Suzanne

I am still enthralled. The rasberries during RS were precious!!! She melts my heart every time I see her. We're all grateful she's here!! YAEY!

Emily

Happy B-day Allie! She is adorable. I really think she's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. And she DOES have the best crawl. :D