Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School Pictures!

It's that time of year....I have 3 kids in elementary school, plus a preschooler this year! This week has been busy, but SO good, too!! So far, they are all LOVING school!

My 5th grader...

3rd grader....

At our house before leaving for school....
Over at school, now (the weather was really chilly...they were trying to stay warm!)...

My big kindergartner...

Connor ready for preschool, too!....

Here's to another fantastic school year!!! :)

6 comments:

Suzanne

Way too cute!

Fun times

Your kids are so stinken cute!!! Hope they had a great first week!
ps-Jodi has the book and then you get it :)

Rochelle

I have a neice that is old enough to wear Aeropostale?! Crazy! :)

LOVE the pictures! Thank you so much for posting them!

I'm missing you guys like CRAZY!

P.S. Now I want to see some DMB...

It's Beautiful Here

SOOO cute! I love them.. I am going crazy at how big your kids are getting!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

WOW they have grown!

They are so dang cute!

Karyn

Look at how cute those kids are :) Adorable! I hope they have the best school year yet!!