Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Break, Part 1

My kids are home this week for Spring Break (though you'd never know it since we've had rain, hail & snow today!)...so they've been doing some fun things to fill their time.

Today...it was the "Pass the Cup" game. I know this must be a Girl's Camp favorite, and last year, I was introduced to how fun it is when I attended Young Women's Camp with our ward. I came home & taught Abbie & Annie...and they love it too! Here they are in action...

If you want to see another family (not ours...on YouTube), you can click here to see a bigger group play. I really gotta remember to teach mine & Matt's family how to play this...I'm sure there would be tons of giggles once we got started.... :) Oh, the fun things that entertain us!!...

2 comments:

Suzanne

Amazing! I've never seen it before and wouldn't be able to do it as an adult. Think I'll wait a bit to introduce it to the kids. Very fun.

Rochelle

I totally remember doing that at Girls Camp! I didn't know there was a little song that went with it. You are such a cute mom, Meshelle. I learn so much from you!

P.S. I want you to post pictures of every room in your house. I've never been there and I would love to see how you live and what each room looks like. I know it's a tall order... but pretty please? :)