Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Connor's Crazy Costumes!

Let me start by saying that Connor cracks me up....he seriously makes me laugh, a lot. Matt & I find ourselves doing some of his goofy mannerisms (currently he shrugs his shoulders every time "I don't know" is the answer) and talking about some of the funny things he says.
But, this last week, I've been looking for pictures for my sister & I realized I have a TON of Connor all dressed up & I don't think I've ever shared them with you....so, to indulge me, here ya go!
Rarely he goes with out a hat of some sort, combined with the sunglasses, even better!...

This is his "Knight" costume....

He wanted to show off his Pooh Bear snow boots, even though it was in the middle of the summer...

This was taken in July...Santa hat, Valentine's apron, and Belle's princess shoes...

And, not a costume, but plenty of make-up, courtesy of his older sisters....

Hope you enjoyed...and maybe had a few laughs too!! :)

2 comments:

Karyn

This cracks me up! I didn't know he was such a ham :) Love that little guy . . . XO

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

I fell in love with Conner man at Thanksgiving. I LOVE how he would run and get on Grandpa's lap and just love on him. He is adorable!