Thursday, November 1, 2007

Do You Think They Are Related?

So, today I sat down to the computer to blog & upload some pictures from Halloween. This is one of the pictures that was on our camera, that Matt had taken of Connor on Monday night. Connor was busy crawling around on the kitchen floor around us while we worked at carving our pumpkins. Obviously, we couldn't resist snapping a few pictures of him 'cause we think Connor is one of the cutest babies around!
While I was waiting around for some of the pictures to upload, I decided to visit Chelle's (Matt's sister) blog...and came across this cute picture of Graham,our nephew...who is just 4 months older than Connor.

Take special note of the similarities between Connor & Graham...especially the shirts, khaki pants & bald heads! Too cute, huh?!!? We love you Grammers & Connor-man!!

3 comments:

Rochelle

That is SO funny! I was just going to comment and say that Graham had that same shirt when I scrolled down and saw my Grammers! Lincoln picked out his shirt for his birthday this year because it has a dinosaur on it. Man, I can't wait until we can get those boys together! It's not fair that the only boy cousins live so far away from each other! Oh, that made my night... thanks for posting that!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

That is SO cute you guys!! LOVE it.

Karyn

That is too funny! And wasn't the picture even taken on the exact same day?!!?