Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Did you know Samuel the Lamanite drives a John Deere?

Is this news to you?....it's news to me!! But, as Parker was playing with his "quiet toys" in church on Sunday, I laughed a bit to myself when I looked over & saw Parker having Samuel the Lamanite driving a line-up of several John Deere toys!! He was having a ball & I just giggled away!! Parker is at a really fun stage right now...probably one of my favorites! With the girls starting school, he's become my little buddy. We will sit down & read several books (Robert the Rose Horse is one of his favorites right now) on the couch together. He loves to be my "helper" by pushing wet clothes into the dryer, or sitting on the counter while I work on putting dinner together. Almost every morning he asks if we are going to "some stores"....like the "Cookie Store" (aka Wal-mart) or the "Popcorn Store" (aka Target) and he's just says the cutest things. Lately, I'll say, "Parker, I love you" and he'll reply with "no, no, no...I love you, Mom" and we'll just go back & forth until we are both giggling! He's our handsome devil and one of my most favorite boys in the whole world! I love you, Parks!






5 comments:

Rochelle

He's so darling! He's grown up so much... we need to get him and Lincoln together with their John Deere's and their 'I love you more' games! :)

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M

Robert the Rose Horse was my all time favorite book growing up. I am glad he likes it too. I am excited for your blog!!

Karyn

So cute!! Parker has the sweetest little face and personality . . . we all love him so much!

Unknown

It's Amy, but I can't remember my login- I found you! I'm so glad to see that you've joined the blogging world! That picture of Parker looks just like how I remember Annie, only more boyish. I'll be back to check in on you.

Rochelle

I can't wait to see pictures of the baptism! :)